Re: Web based interface for custom spins

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

True, although our scope is not beyond any RPM/YUM driven systems.
Neither is livecd-tool's or pungi's, afaik.

Beyond RPM based systems in the sense that, anyone with a web browser can do respins of Fedora. I wasn't talking about porting Revisor to other package management systems.

Rahul