Web based interface for custom spins

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Jun 10 10:57:54 UTC 2007

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le dimanche 10 juin 2007 à 15:23 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
>> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

>>> Yay for killing bandwidth
>> Ignoring the obvious end user benefits?
>
> There are no obvious end-user benefits if an infrastructure that could
> handle lots of users melts under a few doing iso spins (I suppose you
> want dvd images in there too right?)

This is not just about end-users. This is also not about what kind of
infrastructure one would need to offer respins via a web-interface.

I'd like to see where this is going, especially because Revisor already
has the enhancement request for a web-interface driven model -this is
one of the reasons why we have a CLI mode in Revisor as well-.

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip