Re: [Fwd: [Fedora Update] [comment] blobAndConquer-0.91-1.fc7]

Hans de Goede wrote:
Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sunday 10 June 2007 02:43:16 Hans de Goede wrote:
See the forward comment, I could just push the mark as stable button, but I
thought the whole idea of updates-testing was that some QA would be done
and that the QA-team would them do the marking as stable.

So what is the procedure for this?

I thought the policy was to automatically move packages from updates-testing to updates if bugs are not filed during that time against that particular package. With the number of updates being pushed and the ability of maintainers to skip updates-testing I don't think anyone can count on a QA team to verify every update.

For the current policy a automated move makes more sense.

Rahul