Re: The updates firehose

Simon Andrews wrote:
orion cora nwra com wrote:

Add the updates repo at upgrade/install time.

Is this currently possible? I've just upgraded a load of servers from FC6 to F7 and saw no option to add in extra repositories. This was a text based nfs upgrade.

Support was added in FC6. Looks like from Jesse's email you need to be doing a network install. Also, there is a bug when doing nfs installs that requires *lots* of memory to do an install. I've switched to http as a result.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com