Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

On 6/11/07, Colin Walters <walters redhat com> wrote:
Random aside - I wonder if anyone would notice or care if the Help menu
items just disappeared from all applications.

I'd notice. I use the help a lot when I'm trying to learn how to play
a new variant of solitaire in aisleriot.

-jef"how the frell do you change openoffice's default date
representation when using the date field in a presentation template so
it doesn't use the god aweful European standard of DD/MM/YY and uses
the much more reasonable US standard of MM/DD/YY."spaleta