Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

> it doesn't use the god aweful European standard of DD/MM/YY and uses
> the much more reasonable US standard of MM/DD/YY."spaleta

Wow, just curious why would MM/DD/YY be "reasonable"?!?
It's completely non-uniform, I guess the only thing going
for it is the fact that it makes some sense in accounting,
but that is rather obscure reason to prefer it... :)

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>
Lattica, Inc.