Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

Le lundi 11 juin 2007 à 11:37 -0800, Jeff Spaleta a écrit :

> -jef"how the frell do you change openoffice's default date
> representation when using the date field in a presentation template so
> it doesn't use the god aweful European standard of DD/MM/YY and uses
> the much more reasonable US standard of MM/DD/YY."spaleta

The European standard is sane if in the reverse order for decent
computer sorting. The US standard is not called reasonable by anyone but
americans. So you should use iso 8601 dates which are sane *and* in the
order computers expect: YYYY-MM-DD

And no I haven't looked how to feed it to openoffice by default either
(cursing there too)

--
Nicolas Mailhot