Re: The updates firehose

Rudolf Kastl wrote:

I never said ignore them.  Respond timely.  Fix with discretion.  Users
for the most part are willing to accept that not every bug is going to
be fixed in the current version.

Are you really sure on that? Its atleast not true for me.

The general releases can't by definition fix every bug. Some of them are always going to be too intrusive to fix in a "stable" branch.

Rahul