Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

On 6/12/07, Alan Cox <alan redhat com> wrote:
The locale folks seperated all these things out for a reason 8)

All the friendly pointless banter aside concerning the superiority of
default date formats. All i really want, what I really really want is
the magic to manipulate the format so that I can use OO.org's variable
date field and have it display the date string in whatever format I
choose. I just can't find the blasted config.

-jef"here's what's really funny...I get MM/DD/YY by default in rawhide
oo.org now. But now everyone's convinced me that I should use
YYYY/MM/DD or else I will have my membership in the International
League of Rational Thinkers revoked. I just can't win"spaleta