Re: Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-JUN-11

Hans de Goede wrote:

Gee,

Somehow this reminds me of a discussion me and Ralf had with Rahul about a week ago. I believe I made a comment much like this one. Anyone else see a pattern here?

Are you adding anything useful to the discussion apart from a poor jibe at me? Is that really worth your effort? If you want to somehow see a pattern in two completely different things would you then expand on that and tell me exactly what you are concluding from that "pattern" if anything?

Rahul

Talking about the Fedora 7 Faq, each time I want to reference it I type "Fedora 7 Faq" in google, as I can't find it through the wiki. Maybe there should be a link on the frontpage, or atleast under the http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ page, as that is were you go if you press the FAQs link on the mainpage.

It has been added to docs.fedoraproject.org a while back. I have added a reference from the above FAQ now.

Rahul