Re: The updates firehose

> It's not about what is installed, but rather what is used.  So just getting a
> list of packages installed is not helpful (much).

I see 3 fairly distinct classes of RPM packages (as I mentioned in
earlier messages with thoughts about how these could be viewed
differently for installation).

* Desktop apps - Mugshot covers this, though of course it
  is tied in with the rest of the Mugshot system (getting stacker
  notifications, etc) that we could separate out a bit more.
* Developer tools - popcon's measure of atime is probably good enough
* Server software - used == running (service foo status), obviously

How to distinguish whether an RPM package is in one of these 3 cases
would require some heuristics right now I believe.