Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

On 6/12/07, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik greysector net> wrote:
AFAIK there's a standalone package of gecko coming sometime in the future.
Then firefox and thunderbird and whatnot could be built against it instead
of each using its own copy.

I can't wait for the future to hurry up and get here.  Having a set of
stablish libs which conform to most common soname rules and library
location which are separate from the firefox application itself will
do wonders.

-jef"whose kneecaps do I need to whack or whose coffee cup do I need
to re-fill to help speed this development along?"spaleta