Re: Fedora and Cross Compiling

Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
The best way to convince people (in my experience) is to show
them your patches, and let the patches do the convincing. :-)

Definitely.

If you could show your patches, and show that they are really
non-intrusive, that might convince people.  Can we see your
patches anywhere?

Not quite yet- The patches to packages are half of the equation. The other half is the changes to the build system that make the patches work. Let me see what I can share sooner than later.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc redhat com