Re: Fedora and Cross Compiling

On 6/12/07, Lennert Buytenhek <buytenh wantstofly org> wrote:
The Fedora ARM port should run on the NSLU2 just fine.

It's just that we don't provide HOWTOs/install images/installation
help for the NSLU2 at this point, but in theory it should work...

mmm this starts to be interesting.
So, where should I start? Any wiki, mailing list, forum I could join
for discussing this stuff?