Re: Ralink binary firmwares

On 13/06/07, Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:
KH KH wrote :

> They claims to support the linux community - they should answears !
> quote : "Ralink is very active in the Linux community,"
> from http://www.ralinktech.com/ralink/Home/Support/Linux.html

I just clicked on the "Terms & Conditions" link. There's as much info
as inside the firmware zip files ;-)

Yes - I failed to find anythign about the redistribution details.
Since the serialmonkey project redistribute firmware, I had naively
assumed this was a resolved issue, but that seems not to be the case.

I'll write an email to Ralink and ask.

Jonathan.