Re: Fedora and Cross Compiling

Hans de Goede wrote:
Afaik when it comes to linux-glibc details its the only way, notice that bootstrap=1 will be needed only once, but I though it would be good to have configurable in the spec, becaue maybe oneday with a new binutils /glibc it might be a good idea to redo from start.

Without some gcc surgery, it is indeed the only way. This is what dwmw2 is trying to talk about and I am trying to artfully avoid :-)

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc redhat com