Re: Unsigned package

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 11 June 2007 09:12:31 Jon Ciesla wrote:
Still not working.

I'm looking into why my sync request has not been completed yet.

Any updates on this? I see scons and php-pear-Mail-Mime are still both unsigned on download.f.r.c. And just to clarify, as the Mail-Mime maintainer, this build was my first experiment with koji. Was there some error on my part? If a mirror sync is too troublesome, I don't mind bumping the release and rebuilding :)