Re: F8devel - user configuration storage locations

On 6/13/07, Sean Stangl <sean stangl gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 18:46 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I'm sorry if Gnome's dialog shows you everything by default, but some
> of us use KDE, and it doesn't do that, so that's a non-issue

Nautilus does not show hidden files by default. Unknowledgeable users
are therefore not bothered by the existence of hidden files and folders,
as the files' existence is never made known unless explicitly requested.

Firefox shows hidden files by default as far as I've noticed.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud