Re: rawhide install

Zoltan Kota napsal(a):
Hi,

How can I install rawhide? Only by enabling development repo in yum after installing F(stable)? I tried to use boot.iso from development but I couldn't manage.

Zoltan

Rawhide anaconda is sometimes broken so I prefer this method:

1. remove fedora-release and fedora-release-notes
2. install rawhide's fedora-release and fedora-release-notes
3. yum update