End of caching-nameserver package

Hi all,

caching-nameserver package will be removed and configfiles will be moved into main bind package. I did this decision because people often tell me something like "Where is default /etc/named.conf?" and I tell them "Please install caching-nameserver". So if you install bind package you have also default configuration which is usable for caching-nameserver.

Regards, Adam