Re: F8devel - user configuration storage locations

I wouldn't go that far. Often I store webpages locally on my harddrive for offline viewing. I access them by typing "file:///home/me/..." in the url box. I have noticed the hidden files as well. I also would not go as far as calling this a bug. It may be a feature that the firefox team intended.

On 6/14/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Arthur Pemberton <pemboa <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Firefox shows hidden files by default as far as I've noticed.

Are folks using Firefox as a file manager now?!

        Kevin Kofler