Re: fedora for ARM

Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
My experience is somewhat different, but OK. :-)

One thing I wondered about, are your (cross-) diffs available
somewhere?

We'll be putting something together in the next few days that can be shared. Some of our tree is against F7. Other parts were only used with FC3-vintage sources (And a lot in between!), so it's a bit of a mishmash.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc redhat com