Re: For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

David Woodhouse schrieb:
On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 16:18 -0500, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
This is a very early draft of what I am planning on presenting to FESCo
in the near future:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TomCallaway/SecondaryArchitectures

I am very interested in comments and suggested changes.

I know it's a wiki, but I didn't want to make changes you might not
agree with -- so I've added a 'Dissent' section at the bottom, outlining
the reasons why I strongly believe package builds should remain
synchronous even on new architectures.

Yes, it is a Wiki: :-P
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArchTeam

How do you like this? If you don't like it, just edit!

-of