F8devel - Review HAL policy about hiding partitions

Why we continue hiding partitions with HAL policy (/usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/10osvendor/99-redhat-storage-policy-fixed-drives.fdi)??

It's for security? Really? We can put some ACL's instead of hiding partitions if it is a security thing...

Well... just suggestion...

Otto Rey

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).