Re: updates-testing is not useful

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 6/9/07, Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to> wrote:
fedora-test-list gets notices about new packages in updates-testing already.

Let me suggest, that if we would like to see these packages more
widely tested, then it might not be wise to send this just to
test-list.... nothing like preaching to the choir...a relatively small
choir at that.  You want to drive a summary of a test annoucements
into the most commonly used discussion channels for end-users... to
aid in the chance of noticing that crap is going into testing at all.
I would tend to agree, however, it should be no more than a single message per day, with links for the actual details.

DaveT.