Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

On 15/06/07, Axel <axel azerty laposte net> wrote:
What do you think about adding the user created at install to the
sudoers list ?

For newbies like me, understanding the sudoers file isn't so easy, but
nevertheless they may need the sudo command. In my case, I'd rather my
account would have been added automatically to the sudoers list :)

+1

Don't we have to run it through legal first though as someone just patented it. :)

Cheers
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com