Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:17:35 -0300 Caio Marcelo wrote:

> On 6/17/07, Freddie Rosario <frosario777 gmail com> wrote:
> > I know that Ubuntu disables the root account by default and automatically
> > enables the first user added to the system to have sudo access. That might
>
> +1

I guess that makes sense, as it would prevent people from running X
sessions as root. However, I would hesitate to do this on a server
install by default. Also, does disabling the root account prevent me
from doing "sudo sh" (I wouldn't like to lose that ability), or does
that depend on _how_ the root account is disabled?

Cheers,
Steven