Re: F8devel - user configuration storage locations

On 6/17/07, David Timms <dtimms iinet net au> wrote:
[ snip ]
> Looking back on my response, it seems a bit disrespectful. I respect
> your suggestions, but I do not agree with them.
I understand - I imagine your time was short, but you wanted to say a
lot, thanks for that.
Arthur, am I overstepping the mark by summarizing your view as "making
config files visible would be a bad thing", but the general idea is sane   ?

No not exactly.

The general idea is sane, but not worth the effort IMHO. And having
the files visible by default is just a bad idea.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud