wiki account v fedora account system

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but it isn't showing up in a search:

I organised the CLA and wiki sign up last year, and also have a bugzilla account. Does these accounts move to the new fedora account system, or do I need to do the whole process as described in:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem
if I want to be able contribute to more than the wiki ?

DaveT.