Re: rawhide report: 20070616 changes

Am Montag, den 18.06.2007, 10:55 -0400 schrieb Adam Jackson:

> If you didn't catch the discussion of this elsewhere:
>
> This is entirely likely to break respin tools if they were relying on
> these Requires.  Please report any breakages.

Please don't get me wrong. Instead of fixing this garbage at the right
place (legal) we have to make a technical second or more worse, third
place solution?

> - ajax

You said you are trying to make a respin, did you?
Did it work? What has happend?

I never saw you complaining it does break anything actually. Only it
could. I still think it would be way better to have an even non official
grub-boot-gfx without any fedora logo (even an Fedora Blue Background
would fit) in it than this solution.

--

 Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
 obi unixkiste org              The first one is for beeping all the time,