Re: Root filesystem encryption update

Thomas Swan schrieb:
The UUID works fine without bash for unencrypted ext3 partitions. The UUID hack I am talking about is for finding which device to decrypt based on the UUID of the LUKS partition.

Right, and I'm talking about LUKS UUIDs. Neither nash nor blkid know about
those atm. and this makes it difficult to find the partition with the right LUKS UUID.
My patch adds probing for LUKS encrypted partitions to libblkid and nash can
use that to find the correct partition as it already does with normal (non-LUKS)
partitions.

 Karsten

--
 Karsten Hopp        | Mail: karsten redhat de
 Red Hat Deutschland | Tel: +49-711-96437-0