Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

David Nielsen a écrit :

Why do you need sudo, I mean what does it add that a correctly seperated
privilaged user doesn't?

- David Nielsen
For tasks like yum by example, just "sudo" is simplier than su, yum and then exit, and it prevents from forgetting to logout. I understand that there aren't a lot of differences, but when I tried ubuntu, I found that useful.