Re: End of caching-nameserver package

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Adam Tkac wrote:
Callum Lerwick napsal(a):
dnsmasq is specifically designed for this purpose, and in fact upstream
has added dbus support to it specifically so it can integrate nicely
with NetworkManager. Why we're not using it, I don't know.

Of course dnsmasq could be alternative solution for people who hates BIND. You could package it and start maintain :)

As Fedora's dnsmasq maintainer for nearly 14 months, I'm a bit insulted by this. ;-P

     Jima