Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Axel wrote:
What do you think about adding the user created at install to the sudoers list ?

For newbies like me, understanding the sudoers file isn't so easy, but nevertheless they may need the sudo command. In my case, I'd rather my account would have been added automatically to the sudoers list :)

I personally can't agree with this, as suggested. If, however, there were a checkbox (defaulted off!) saying "add this user to wheel group" (or whichever group), you'd get my vote.

     Jima