Re: can Kpowersave be installed on FC3?

LIN QIU wrote:
Dear concerned,
I am using FC3, can I install kpowersave? I had searched internet, but
did not find available rpm.

You can probably find a old package or rebuild a existing package but Fedora Core 3 has stopped getting any updates for a long time now and would have a number of security holes in it. You really should update to a more recent version of Fedora like Fedora Core 6 or Fedora 7.

Rahul