Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
This would be a good time to _bring back_ password strength
testing/information on install.
Here Here! As long as there is a way to get around it! ;-)

I have to admit the way ubuntu has it set up is very convenient
when it comes to adding printers and such. So I think it does
make sense to create a default sudo entry on *only* workstation
installation. Server installations are a different story....
The last think you want is everybody and their brother change
anything and everything on a server...

So, imho, depending on the uses of the machine should define
if a sudo account will automatically be enabled...

steved.