Re: wiki account v fedora account system

On 6/18/07, David Timms <dtimms iinet net au> wrote:
Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but it isn't showing up in a search:

I organised the CLA and wiki sign up last year, and also have a bugzilla
account. Does these accounts move to the new fedora account system, or
do I need to do the whole process as described in:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem
if I want to be able contribute to more than the wiki ?

DaveT.

Hi David,
Basically yes. You need to complete CLA as described in Fedora Account
System[1].
There is even HOWTO[2] for it. :)
Regards,

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem