Re: OCaml Guidelines

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
The guidelines created by our hardworking OCaml SIG have been approved
by the Packaging Committee and FESCo.  Everyone who has been wondering
about the difference between a cmi, cmx, and cma can visit::
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/OCaml

for the official word on what they mean and how to package them.

Thanks Toshio.

For more on cmi, cmo, etc. see also:

http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/filenames

I should add a link to the OCaml SIG ... done.

Rich.