Re: Driver Manager

On 20/06/07, Nick Irelan <nickirelan gmail com> wrote:
Hello,
I would like to start a new open source project that will help manage
drivers in Linux and/or other OSes. If anyone out there has expierence with
drivers and would like to help please email me.
Thanks
Nick Irelan

What do you mean by "manage" exactly? I think it would help if you
were clearer about your goals - that would make it easier for people
to comment/offer to help.

Cheers,
Jonathan.