Re: FESCo elections

> On 6/20/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer jdub homelinux org> wrote:
> > No it's not.  Co-maintainers.
>
> Do we have examples of co-maintainers who are themselves not a primary
> package maintainer who has gone through the package submission and
> sponsorship process? I'd love to know that such a precedent exists.

This is something we've talked about doing, but I'm not aware of it
being actually done yet.  This was one of the reasons that acl's were
implemented, so we could make it easier for new folks to join and limit
the amount of damage they could potentially cause.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E