Re: user created at install added in sudoers ?

Chris Brown wrote:

So now because writing documentation is a hassle we shouldn't do it? Again, pretty poor argument but what the hell, I'm happy to write the docs if this gets implemented.

Documentation mentions su -c "command" all over the place. You have to consider whether you want to mention sudo or su or both if this is made a option. Dismissing concerns as poor without being involved is pretty easy. Documentation is far from the only concern with adding more options.

Rahul