Re: 586 kernels.

Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 03:10:35PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
>
>> Yeah. The alternative is that I un-kill 586, and we continue shipping
>> that forever.  (Or we just tell those 38 586 users to go make their
>> own spin).
>>

> Will they need their own spin, or just need to do a reinstall rather than an
> upgrade?

I have K6's as servers. Re-installs or re-spins are not really an option
for me. And make that 37 users :P

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118

begin:vcard
fn:Benjamin Lewis (tc1415)
n:Lewis;Benjamin