Re: Root filesystem encryption update

Karsten Hopp (karsten redhat com) said:
> But it gives us some time to find bugs and fix them before we put all the
> pieces together.

But before we try and solve some of these issues, we don't even know if
the pieces you have are the pieces you'll need later.

I know the perfect is the enemy of the good, but:

- All new code adds complexity.
- All new code adds bugs.
- All new code adds maintenance load.
- All new features need supported. Especially when you're talking about
  the root filesystem.

Good engineering is always about adding code for the right 'why', not just
'why not'.

Bill