Re: Is this laptop supported by F7 or rawhide properly?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 01:37:36PM +0000, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Could anyone tell me if the following machine is supported properly (including
> the wlan) by either F7 or inside of rawhide?
>
> http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123116/rb/0

ATI graphics so almost certainly not. Wireless is some branded Acer thing
so can't tell so assume not.

BTW acer notebooks are often found on morgancomputers.co.uk cheaper than
ebuyer and they are from my experience a better vendor ...

A good bet is to look for systems with Intel video/wireless -  eg stuff with
centrino branding.