Re: Is this laptop supported by F7 or rawhide properly?

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 10:59 -0300, Nicolas Antonio Corrarello wrote:
> /sbin/lspci would be usefull... most probably the wireless uses a
> Broadcom chip, not that well supported, but works well with
> ndiswrapper

Don't top-post.

Actually I think we have the TX power calibration issues with bcm43xx
mostly sorted out now. Once we get that code into our kernel it should
mean a lot more people can ditch ndiswrapper. Would be nice to see it in
rawhide some time soon, perhaps?

--
dwmw2