Re: 586 kernels.

On 6/21/07, Dave Jones <davej redhat com> wrote:
http://smolt.fedoraproject.org

we have to be somewhat careful with regard to interpreting smolt stats
for fine-grained decision making, especially since f7 is the first
release with it available by default.

On a more personal note, I've been using 586 fc6 installs locally to
help me prep LTSP packages for submission to fedora. If you don't
mind, I'm going to ping you offlist before I'm ready to submit to make
sure I know if 586 is going to be dropped or not to make sure the
packages I finally submit have the necessary default script logic for
whatever fedora ships.

-jef