Re: 586 kernels.

On 6/21/07, Alan Cox <alan redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 08:39:47AM -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> mind, I'm going to ping you offlist before I'm ready to submit to make
> sure I know if 586 is going to be dropped or not to make sure the
> packages I finally submit have the necessary default script logic for
> whatever fedora ships.

That surely is something for the Fedora Board to decide ?

decide what? who I talk to for confirmation if a decision is made for
F8?  Since the bits that dave twiddles is directly affected by
whomever makes the decision with regard to publishing a 586 kernel or
not.. it seems best to me to confirm with him concerning the fallout
of the decision making process.. since i am relying on his bits for my
bits.

-jef"it would be best to consider having to talk to me later a fit
punishment to dave for starting this thread"spaleta