Fedora systems for maintainers

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Thu Jun 21 22:05:40 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 07:37 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Are there any systems withing Fedora project infrastructure that package
> maintainers can log into (i.e. get a shell, VNC etc.)? It may be useful
> to have such things for times when maintainers want to play with, build
> locally or test packages on Fedora versions (including development) that
> they currently don't have installed on their local systems or their
> local systems are not in best shape.

Nothing official at this point.  Though there are several people who
will create accounts on various machines if you ask.  E.g. David
Woodhouse has been know to give accounts on ppc/ppc64 machines for
maintainers to work through build issues.

At the moment, best thing to do is ask here or -devel.

Perhaps eventually we can have some KVM instances setup with various
releases of Fedora installed.

josh