Re: rawhide report: 20070623 changes

Build System <buildsys <at> redhat.com> writes:
> gentoo-0.11.56-3
> ----------------
> * Fri Jun 22 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.11.56-3
> - Use DESTDIR install method.
> - Remove "fedora" prefix and useless category from desktop file.

Huh?
* Does this mean this now has no vendor? The guidelines say that there should
be a valid vendor and "fedora" should be used if upstream doesn't use one.
* I just got lectured about how bad it is to change the name of an
existing .desktop file due to menu editing when I tried doing that on xchat (to
add "--vendor fedora", not to remove it)... That's also mentioned in the
guidelines.

        Kevin Kofler