Re: Build system for FC5/6 damage??

Frank Büttner wrote, at 06/24/2007 12:43 AM +9:00:
When I try to build my new packages I get only this errors:
Local build witch mock and at the devel system(F-8) will work.
Result for FC-6
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=34459
and for FC-5
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=34461
same package but with other source file was build for some time without
any problems.

Any ideas what have changed at the build system?

It seems you forgot to "cvs add" ctapi.h.
Actually when I did "cvs co ctapi-cyberjack", ctapi.h is
missing on FC-6 and FC-5 branches.

Mamoru